Marinade for Wild Game
We used this marinade today on some antelope tenderloin and smoked it for 2 hours with charcoal - fabulous! It is so quick and easy to throw together. I marinated the meat for 3 hours. You can just grill with it too. Found this online on a hunters site.
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces Coke (not diet) or 12 ounces Pepsi (not diet)
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- black pepper or hot pepper sauce
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. Place meat in freezer ziptop bag or covered container. Pour marinade over meat.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I have to give this 5 stars because DH loved it. I put the meat in to marinate before bed last night and the buffalo round steak was very edible tonight. DH says to send his personal thanks. If it will work on this meat it will work on anything! I now have hope that he'll be willing to eat the rest of whats in the freezer. Thank you HeidiSue, thank you.Reply