Marie's Magic Fruit Cobbler
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A fruit cobbler using tinned fruit. Very quick and very nice. This is another of my wifes recipes, i know not where they come from but they are all very nice.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup sugar or 1/2 cup Splenda granular
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 15 ounces fruit cocktail or 15 ounces peaches, drained
- Melt the butter in a 9"x15" pan.
- Mix the baking powder, milk, flour and sugar together.
- Pour on top of the melted butter, don't stir.
- Pour the fruit on top of the batter, don't stir.
- Bake at 350º F for 30 min or until light brown on top.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION