Marie's Broccoli, Bacon, Cranberry and Almond Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 garlic clove, grated fine
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 8 -10 cups broccoli florets, chopped fine
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- black pepper (to taste)
- 10 slices cooked crisp bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- Whisk together first 4 ingredients for dressing and set aside.
- Combine broccoli, cranberries and black pepper. (Note: I used 5 broccoli crowns - would not enter this way).
- Add dressing and stir well.
- Refrigerate to let flavors develop.
- At serving time add all but a few tablespoons of bacon and all of almonds to broccoli mixture.
- Stir together and garnish with crumbled bacon.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in upstate New York. I am retired and now have time to enjoy my children, my grandchildren and great grandchildren.