Margarita Chicken - 1 Net Carb - Crockpot
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From The Everyday Low Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook. Per Serving: 421 calories, 49g protein, 1g net carbs, 20g fat, 152mg cholesterol, 333mg sodium
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 10mins
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 cup tequila, good quality
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 ground cumin
- 1⁄3 cup recaito (bottled)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 lbs assorted bone-in chicken pieces, skin removed
- 1 lime, pierced 12 times with paring knife and cut in half
- Grease crockpot with oil (leave excess inside).
- Add all ingredients, except the chicken pieces and the lime, and mix well.
- Add chicken and lime - toss to coat.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION