Marbled Cinnamon Sugar Quick Bread
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease and flour a 9x5x3" loaf pan.
- Mix 1/3 cup sugar and cinnamon together and set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and remaining 1 cup sugar in a large bowl.
- Combine egg, milk and oil and add to flour mixture.
- Stir by hand just until moistened.
- Pour half the batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Sprinkle with half the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Repeat with remaining batter and cinnamon mixture, then draw a knife through batter to marble.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then remove and cool on a wire rack.
- Wrap and store bread overnight before slicing.
Join The Conversation