Maraschino Cherry Pancakes
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A yummy take on a classic breakfast.
- Ready In:
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons table salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 9 tablespoons canola oil
- 6 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- Whisk dry ingredients together. Mix well.
- Using an electric mixer, slowly stir in canola oil.
- Mix until all lumps are gone and mixture is a uniform texture, about 1 minute (You've just made a scratch "box" of Original Bisquick Baking Mix; If you scale recipe down, you can store excess mix in an airtight container.).
- If you're feeling lazy, you may skip those steps and just get a box of Bisquick.
- Add milk and eggs to baking mix. Mix well.
- Add cherries. Blend until batter is smooth and bright pink. If needed, you may adjust the thickness of you batter by adding a tablespoon of milk or flour at a time, and mixing well.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto hot, greased griddle. For Silver Dollars, pour tablespoons of batter onto griddle.
- Cook until pancake starts to bubble & edges are slightly dry. Turn; and cook until golden.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION