Maple Toffee Bacon
photo by robd16
- Ready In:
- 2 large smoked bacon, rashers
- 2 -4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- cooking spray (for frying)
- Spray a non stick pan with cooking oil spray and fry the bacon over a medium heat until patched with brown in all the right places.
- Once it is to your liking, add the maple syrup to the pan and turn the bacon over in it for literally a minute or two until thickened, being very careful not to burn the syrup.
- Take off the heat immediately and serve.
- My mouth is watering just writing this, seriously its amazing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I come from a family of food loves, in fact its the subject we talk about most! I've been trying to write a cookbook for years but always hit stumbling blocks or wanted to go in another direction. Its not as easy as it looks! I've decided to upload my all time favorite recipes onto this website. Trust me when I say that good recipes don't make it onto my page, only the truly great and AMAZINGLY TASTY or ingenious and unusual ones do. Most are tried and tested but some I just give the general idea for. You get the gist! I really appriciate your reviews and comments so If you've made or tasted one of my recipes then please leave me some feedback!