Maple Syrup Pudding Cake
- Ready In:
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup cake flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Bring 1 maple syrup almost to a boil.
- Cream together butter, sugar and egg.
- Combine and add milk, flour,baking powder and salt.
- Grease and flour one 8 inches cake pan.
- Add maple syrup; drop in chopped pecans.
- Cover with cake batter and bake at 350 degrees for
- 20-30 minutes. Turn upside down and serve with ice-cream.
Join The Conversation
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook, read recipe books and food magazines,spend time in kitchen stores, grocery stores, gourmet shops, learning new cooking techniques, trying new kitchen gadgets,tasting exotic foods,enjoying a wonderful meal. I've always had a herb garden; now I have containers on my patio with my must have herbs. It seems, everything tastes better with fresh herbs!