Maple Syrup Candy
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Ways to use Maple Syrup at farmer markets.
- Ready In:
- In a sturdy saucepan with high sides, bring the maple syrup to a boil. Be carefull to not scorch, use medium heat. Occasionally stir.
- Allow the syrup to continue boiling without stirring until the Candy Thermometer reads 233°F Be careful the syrup doesn’t boil over – once maple syrup finally decides to boil, it really boils.
- When the reduced syrup has reached 233F, remove it from the heat and allow to cool, still without stirring it, until the thermometer reads 110°F.
- Optionally to stir until gets stiff.
- Pour into candy molds and cool on rack or double thick towel.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION