Maple Pumpkin Custard
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Bariatric Eating. You can top with Maple-sweetened whipped cream and a dusting of freshly grated nutmeg.
- Ready In:
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 15 ounces can 100% pure pumpkin puree
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute, granular
- 1⁄4 cup joseph's sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup skim evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
MAPLE WHIPPED CREAM
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons joseph's sugar-free maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat a 9-inch pie plate or other casserole with the cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the pumpkin puree, Splenda Granular, sugar free maple syrup, cinnamon, salt, eggs, milk, and vanilla. Pour into prepared dish and bake for 40 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean. Serve warm, or cold with Maple Whipped Cream.
- MAPLE WHIPPED CREAM.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream.
- 2 tablespoons Joseph’s sugar free maple syrup.
- In a medium bowl whip the cream and maple syrup until soft peaks form.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION