Maple Pepper Bacon
- Ready In:
- 1 lb bacon or 1 lb turkey bacon, thick sliced
- maple syrup
- cracked black pepper
- put wire racks over 2 rimmed baking sheets.
- lay 1 lb. bacon in a single layer on the racks and bake 6-8 mins at 375.
- brush with maple syrup and season with black pepper and flip after each brush and seasoning, at least 4 times, until bacon is caramelized, usually 25 minutes.
- let cool about 5 mins on the racks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!