Maple Millet Cakes
photo by Debbwl
- Ready In:
- Mix together leftover millet and sweet potato, yogurt (if too dry), and any necessary salt, using just enough yogurt so that the millet will stick together in patties. Form into 4 patties.
- Dredge patties in whole wheat flour.
- Heat coconut oil in a skillet over medium-high heat until it shimmers. Add patties and fry until crisp and golden about 2-4 minutes per side.
- Top with toasted pecans and lots of maple syrup.
- Hope you enjoy!
- **Note: Since the whole wheat flour in this recipe doesn't get soaked as grains should, one could use masa harina or sprouted spelt flour for better nutrition and digestibility.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!