Maple Honey Turkey Waldorf Salad
photo by Boars Head Recipes
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 granny smith apples, diced
- 1 1⁄2 Red Delicious apples, diced
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice, unsweetened
- 1⁄2 lb Boar's Head Maple Honey Turkey, diced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt, non-fat
- 1⁄2 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar (powdered)
- 1 tablespoon walnuts, chopped
- Soak diced apples in pineapple juice for 2 minutes and drain well. Discard pineapple juice.
- Toss turkey, apples, and celery in mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk mayonnaise, yogurt, Greek yogurt, and confectioners sugar together.
- Pour dressing over turkey apple mixture and toss to coat evenly.
- Garnish with chopped walnuts.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!