Maple Glazed Apple Slices
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Gourmet | February 1995
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs golden delicious apples (4)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons grade b maple syrup (or Grade A maple syrup flavored with 1 drop maple extract, or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Peel and core apples and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices. In a 12-inch heavy skillet heat butter over moderately high heat until foam subsides and sauté apples, turning them, until golden and tender.
- Stir in maple syrup, water, lemon juice, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt and cook, stirring, until apples are glazed.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION