Maple Ginger "Tea"
photo by Baby Kato
- Ready In:
- 3 slices fresh ginger, thin
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons real maple syrup
- 8 whole cloves
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- cinnamon stick
- 1 slice lemon
- Combine all ingredients except lemon slice in a coffee mug.
- Fill mug with boiling water.
- Dip lemon slice in a few times but do not leave in mug.
- Let steep for about 5 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Wow was this good. My favorite tea from Zaar so far. What flavor. It was amazing. All the flavors blended beautifully together creating a tasty tasty tea, that is mother-in-law worthy. I especially loved the use of the maple syrup to sweeten. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe. I will be making this one often.