Maple Cinnamon Pecan Honey Syrup
- Ready In:
- 2 cups maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup mild-flavored honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Combine syrup, honey, and cinnamon in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, stir in vanilla and pecans, simmer 5 minutes.
- Ladle hot syrup into hot sterilized jars, leave 1/4 inch headspace.
- Adjust 2 piece lids, process in boiling water bath (BWB) for 10 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This was one of the easiest recipes ever!!! I am new at canning and I can say that I love to can now! I did make my maple syrup half and half with regular syrup, my family isn to fond of maple but they all loved this syrup!! it made exact amount it said, I cannned it in 4 oz jars....made great gifts too!!! Thank you