Maple-Bacon Corn Muffins
photo by spicyperspective
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400*. Heat a skillet to medium-high. Chop the bacon and cook until slightly crispy. Remove with a slotted spoon and set the skillet aside.
- In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients. Whisk in the milk and eggs, followed by the melted butter, maple syrup and ¼ cup bacon grease.
- Stir the bacon pieces back into the mixture.
- Place muffin liners in a 12-cup muffin tin. Evenly divide the mixture into the liners. Bake for 15 minutes—until golden.
- Remove from the muffin tin and serve warm!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a cooking instructor and food writer sharing recipes, cooking tips and SPICY thoughts!</p> <p><strong><img title=Sommer @ A Spicy Perspective src=http://aspicyperspective.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/11-300x240.jpg alt=Sommer Collier width=300 height=240 /></strong></p> <p><strong>Check out all my recipes at <a href=http://www.aspicyperspective.com>www.aspicyperspective.com!</a></strong></p>