Manwich(Sloppy Joe) Cups
- Ready In:
9-10 biscuit cups
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Manwich sloppy joe mix
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) package Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits
- Velveeta cheese (shredded)
- Brown hamburger meat and then drain grease from meat.
- Start to preheat oven to what ever the biscuit instructions say.
- Add the can of Manwich to the drained beef in pan and mix. Follow directions on can of Manwich as far as how long to cook, then turn off stove and let mixture start cooling down.
- Next, take a muffin tin (reg size) and spray with non stick spray(Pam).
- take the biscuits and flatten them out one by one in the palm of hand till it can cover the muffin tin hole, hold flatten biscuit over muffin tin hole and put a scoop of sloppy joe mix on it and let the edges of the biscuit go, it will start to fall down into the opening. You can add a little more to make it full.
- Do this with each biscuit. Top with shredded cheese and bake per biscuit directions. Usually 10-12 minutes.(As it bakes the biscuit will puff up around the Manwich making individual Sloppy Joe Cups that you can eat with a fork, or with your hands.
- Be careful though, because the inside is very hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src=http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg> <br> <br>I am a single mother of a very head strong teenage daughter. I have always loved to cook. I find cooking is like a good tonic that makes all my worries and stress melt away. I have been using this sight for about two years now, and have found some awesome recipes. <br> <br>If I had to list my all time favorite type of food, it would have to be my moms cooking. That down home cooking from the heart that just warms you to your soul.That special dish that only mom can make that has everyone sitting around the table when they are done, patting stomachs and groaning their appreciation of a meal that satisfies all your senses. I like to think I take after her in the kitchen. <br> <br>At home and work,friends and co-workers have nicknamed me Ms. Betty Crocker Jr. I kind of like that title. They all seem to like my cooking and it makes me feel great to be able to cook something that puts a smile on their faces. <br> <br>I have turned more then a few people onto recipezaar. My fellow co-workers come to me when they need a recipe for a dish and I go right to recipezaar and with a few clicks of the mouse I give them the best recipe they could ever find. Recipezaar is a gold mine in itself. A little piece of heaven in my eyes.