Mango Passion Fruit Lassi
- Ready In:
- 2 mangoes, peeled and seeded, diced
- 3 passion fruit, pulp removed and strained
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, minced and juice reserved
- 2 cups yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 12 ice cubes
- 1 pinch cardamom
- Scoop out the pulp from the passion fruit.
- Strain the pulp through a sieve into a small bowl. Discard the seeds.
- Squeeze out the juice from the ginger into the passion fruit. Discard the ginger pulp.
- Add chopped mango, passion fruit pulp, yogurt, milk, honey, lime juice and ice to a stand blender.
- Blend mixture on high until smooth and frothy.
- Serve lassi in tall chilled glasses with a pinch of cardamom on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
After several floods to my basement, I am starting to input all of the many many recipes that I've been collecting for years. I didn't realize just how many I had saved up... must make note to self.. step away from the cookbooks!