MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Sweet and tangy! I poured this over tilapia filets and rice. Measurements are approximations.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 tablespoon mango chutney
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cornstarch, dissolved in 2 Tbsp water
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Melt butter in a small stainless steel sauce pan on low heat.
- Add mango chutney and orange juice. Whisk to combine.
- Add cornstarch to the pan, whisking constantly to prevent clumps. Add the water in a slow, steady stream, whisking continuously.
- Sauce is finished when smooth and just thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION