Mango-Matcha Chia Seed “Pudding”
photo by FullLeafTea
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 30mins
- 1 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup raw honey
- 1⁄4 cup chia seeds
- 4 teaspoons green tea powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups mangoes, chunks
- unsweetened flaked coconut, optional (to garnish)
- In a medium bowl, whisk the yogurt, honey, vanilla and matcha powder together; gently whisk in the coconut milk, then chia seeds. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- In a regular, or small personal size blender, blend mangos until smooth. Transfer to a container, and leave in the refrigerator until ready to serve. (This step can also be done the day you plan to eat it).
- When ready to serve, pour into 4 serving bowls or glasses, and evenly distribute the mango puree over each serving. Sprinkle over some unsweetened coconut flakes if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!