- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut (mix with 1 package pie crust mix or homemade)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 mangoes, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- Mix pie crust mix, coconut and 1/4 cup sugar.
- Add beaten egg and water, mixing until mixture holds together. Press into bottom of ungreased 13x9" pan.
- Bake 15 minutes or until top is dry.
- Arrange mangos on baked layer. Mix 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over mangos.
- Mix sour cream and 1 egg and pour over mangos.
- Bake at 350' for 25-30 minutes or until egg mixture is set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
As I am in South Florida, I have many edible fruits and perennial veggies in my yard. So, I like to cook with them.