Mango Blueberry Trifle
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I made up this version of a trifle. It is one of the tastiest desserts you will ever eat. (This is a recipe I adopted from the Zaar account.)
- Ready In:
- 1 chez pannise almond cake (see $notetemplate1$)
- 2 cups lenotre pastry cream (see $notetemplate1$)
- 6 ripe mangoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch dice
- 4 pints blueberries
- 1 cup sweetened passion fruit puree (2/3 cup sugar dissolve by boiling in 1 cup passionfruit puree)
- Cut almond cake into 4 layers.
- Line the bottom of a glass bowl with one layer of cake, spread on 1/2 cup pastry cream, top with 1/4 of the mangoes, blueberries and sweetened passionfruit puree.
- Add another layer of cake and repeat the layering process until done.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spoon out to serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION