photo by Jubes
- Ready In:
- Peel and stone the mango and avocados.
- Dice into small cubes (1/4 inch).
- Peel and clean the onion, bell pepper, garlic, ginger and chile.
- Cut any large items into small chunks.
- Place all ingredients escept the mango, avocado and lime juice in a food processor and pulse until very finely minced.
- Scrape into a bowl.
- Gently stir in the mango and avocado.
- Sprinkle with lime juice, salt and pepper and toss lightly to combine.
- Serve immediately or cover tightly and chill for a couple of hours.
- Serve with fish, chicken or pork.
Wonderful fruit salsa to serve with fish and I imagine it will be great with chicken too. The sweet mango and bell pepper was a good flavour contrast with the chili and lime juice. Thankyou for sharing a great recipe and its gluten-free too. No added sugars or oils so would also be suitable for low-fat diet and diabetic.Photos also to be posted
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have loved to cook since I was a child. Several years ago I was diagnosed as gluten-intolerant, and I have been having a great time learning about gluten-free substitutions. <br> <br> <br><img src=http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z205/jubespage/AussieRecipeSwap.gif>