- Ready In:
- 3 1⁄3 lbs mangoes, chopped
- 4 teaspoons garlic
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon cround coriander
- 3 tablespoons masala (or curry powder)
- 1 1⁄2 cups honey (agave ok)
- 1⁄2 cup cornflour (or potato)
- 2 tablespoons mustard seeds
- curry leaf, handfull (if you can find them, I have a curry leaf tree)
- 1 1⁄2 cups olive oil
- Simmer everything except the mango and oil, until thick.
- Pour over the mangos. Add the oil and mix well.
- Cool and refrigerate at least 12 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
As I am in South Florida, I have many edible fruits and perennial veggies in my yard. So, I like to cook with them.