Mandi Forester's White Chicken Chili - Rachael Ray Show
photo by mellieb23
- Ready In:
- 1 (32 ounce) box chicken stock
- 3 (8 ounce) cans white beans, left undrained
- 5 cups cooked chicken (rotisserie or boiled)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) package monterey jack pepper cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- black pepper or white pepper
- Place all ingredients except the corn chips in a crockpot. Cook on high until the cheese is melted.
- Chili may also be cooked on the stovetop over medium-high heat until cheese is melted.
- When the chili is ready, add the crushed corn chips, if using, and simmer for 10 minutes to thicken. Garnish with more chips, cheese and/or sour cream and serve.