Mandarin Lemon Angel Pie
- Ready In:
- Combine pudding mix, sugar & 1/4 cup water in saucepan.
- blend in egg yolks.
- Drain Oranges reserve syrup.
- To syrup add lemon juice & enough water to make 1 3/4 cup. stir into pudding mix.
- Cook & Stir over med. heat til thick & Bubbly.
- Remove from heat - Cool.
- Whip cream til soft peaks form.
- fold cream & 3/4 cup oranges into pudding mix.
- Spoon into prepared meringue shell.
- Chill overnight.
- top with remaining orange segments & if desired add whipped cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook, I often try a recipe only a few times then look to try another even if the last one was good. Therefore I have a lot of really good recipes . I love to look at cooking web cites and find new recipes. I like to help people with their cooking problems though now since seeing so many competent cooks on this site.I do not feel I am as capable as before. I feel everyone can learn how to cook and many problems will be lessened if they learn. A major Part of being a good cook is having good recipes. people gain confidence, variety, money saving ideas and health. Knowing or eating only a few dishes would be depressing. It seems at every different place I make different things That people like here it is dessert. in Portland it was muffins. I haven't posted many as I don't want to wade through all the recipes here<img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg"><img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/Animation6.gif">