Mama's Kings Ranch Chicken Casserole (Southeast Texas Style)
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 6 cups boiling water
- 3 cups cooked chicken (shredded)
- 4 cups cheese (mild shredded)
- 1 -16 oz.bag nacho cheese flavor Doritos (or any other flavor you like)
- 1 -10 oz.can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 -10 oz.can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 -8 oz.can Rotel tomatoes & chilies (undrained. you can also choose between hot or mild)
- Add enough water to pot to cover chicken completely. Boil chicken until it is completely done( normally takes about 45 minutes).
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, Rotel tomatoes and 1/2 to 3/4 a can of water. Mix well.
- In a 9X13 pan layer the ingredients starting with the Doritos, then the shredded chicken, cheese, and soup mixture on top. Repeat layering the ingredients in the same order until you get to the top of the pan or run out of ingredients.
- Place pan in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!