Make Your Own Fresh Lemonade Concentrate/Syrup
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- In saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil.
- Cook just until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- Store in refrigerator in covered container until ready to use.
- To make lemonade by the pitcher: Combine full recipe with 5 cups of cold water.
- Add ice and stir.
- Garnish with lemon slices and fresh mint.
- To make lemonade by the glass: Combine 1/3 cup of concentrate with 1/4 cup of cold water.
- Stir and add lots of ice.
- Garnish with fresh lemon wedge.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in upstate New York. I am retired and now have time to enjoy my children, my grandchildren and great grandchildren.