Make Ahead Garlic Toast Omac
- Ready In:
- Slice French bread into slices about 3/4" thick. I usually get about 24 slices per loaf.
- If needed soften butter in microwave on low power for 30 - 60 seconds until it is soft enough to mix the seasonings into and spread easily.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Spread a little more than 1 tsp of mixture onto each slice of bread.
- Flash freeze the slices layed out flat on cookie sheets in your freezer. (This is important if you freeze them in a stack they are very hard to seperate later.).
- Stack into groups as your family would eat with one meal and wrap in saran wrap. I usually make a package of 6.
- When ready to use bake right from freezer at 350 degrees for 4 - 8 minutes depending on how crispy you like your toast.
- *For an extra sinful garlic toast sprinkle with mozzarella cheese before baking.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My name is Terri and I am from Minnesota and I love baking and cooking. I like variety in my food so I am always trying out new recipes and learning new things. <br> <br>I work full time and I have 2 boys and a wonderful husband so I love finding quick easy recipes to make for my family as well and since being on zaar I have started doing some OAMC, and it is a lifesaver some nights!