This recipe has only three primary ingredients and was adapted from a recipe, Mahogany Ribs, published in "Recipes 1-2-3" by Rozanne Gold (Viking, 1996).
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 5mins
- 3 lbs boneless beef roast
- 1 cup prune juice
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon whole peppercorn
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (optional)
- Place liquid ingredients and spices in a 4 or 5 quart slow cooker.
- Whisk ingredients slightly to blend in the spices.
- Remove and discard excess fat from beef roast and place the roast in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove beef, slice, and serve.
- Place the remaining liquid in a gravy boat for use as a sauce with the meal.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation