Magically Delicious Milkshake
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 10mins
- TO MAKE CEREAL MILK.
- Soak cereal in a bowl full of milk.
- Wait for approximately 3-4 hours. Strain the milk.
- TO MAKE RICE KRISPIES TREAT.
- Melt butter in a medium heat pan.Add salt.
- Add marshmallows and stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal and mix thoroughly.
- Add Lucky Charms marshmallows and gently mix.
- Pour everything into a greased (butter or Pam spray) 9x13” pan.
- Press flat with a spatula or greased hands.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut into small cubes.
- TO MAKE WHIPPED CREAM.
- Mix heavy cream and sugar until creamy.
- Combine cereal milk and ice cream into a blender.
- Pour milkshake into a tall glass.
- Sprinkle colored marshmallows on top.
- Add whipped cream.
- Finish by placing Rice Krispies treats on and around the whipped cream.
- Tips or Notes: Make the rice krispies treats and cereal milk in advance (ie overnight). This will reduce cooking and prep time significantly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!