Magic Crust Blender Quiche
photo by Jonathan Melendez
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup baking mix, such as Bisquick
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup roughly chopped parsley
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved, about 4 ounces
- 1 cup diced zucchini
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch deep glass dish pie plate with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- In a blender, combine milk, eggs, baking mix, 1 teaspoon salt, and 3/4 teaspoon pepper. Blend until smooth. Add parsley and blend just to combine.
- Sprinkle cheddar in an even layer on bottom of pie plate. Top with zucchini, broccoli, and scallions. Pour egg mixture over vegetables. Top with tomatoes and drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil. Transfer to oven.
- Bake until quiche is puffed and golden brown and bottom of quiche look baked about 1 hour. Remove and let cool, 15 minutes, before slicing into wedges.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!