Magic Bullet Six-Second Chicken Salad
photo by Tinkerbell
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup apple, chopped
- 1⁄8 cup onion, sliced
- 1 cup cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons walnuts (I use pecans due to allergies)
- 1 -2 tablespoon mayonnaise (I used about 3 Tablespoons)
- Add the ingredients to the SHORT CUP, in the order they are listed, and twist on the CROSS BLADE.
- Put the cup on the Magic Bullet power base and press down to start the motor. Release pressure immediately, pause and let the ingredients settle. You can also tap the cup on the counter top to redistribute the ingredients and move larger pieces closer to the blades.
- Repeat the pulse technique until you've reached the desired consistency.
- Serve over a bed of lettuce or between two slices of bread.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi! I am happily married with two children, 26 and 12. For nearly 10 years when this site was Recipezaar and then Food.com I hosted several different forums. I enjoyed making, creating, reviewing, and photographing recipes, but what I miss the most are the friendships I made here. I was Food Editor for the Mill Creek View Newspaper in Mill Creek, WA. for about 4 years during that time. Currently I am the office manager at a small mental health clinic. I'm not on this site much anymore, but I do continue to appreciate and respond to all reviews posted to my recipes.