Magarita Flank Steak With Black Bean Enchiladas
- Ready In:
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 (16 ounce) cans low-fat refried beans
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 8 flour tortillas (6-inch)
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup tequila
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- sour cream
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 flank steak, trimmed (1 1/2 lb.)
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 425 F; coat a 3-qt. baking dish with nonstick spray. Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Saute onion in oil in a saute pan for 5-6 minutes. Add garlic, cook 1 minute, then stir in beans. Add broth and reduce until liquid is evaporated. Stir in goat cheese.
- Fill each tortilla with 1/3 cup bean mixture and roll to enclose. Place in the prepared dish, seam side down. Top with Jack cheese and bake until cheese melts, 20 minutes.
- Combine juices, tequila, brown sugar, and salt for the marinade in a resealable plastic bag. Add steak; marinate 15 minutes. Grill, covered, 4-5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to a cutting board, tent with foil, and rest 5 minutes before slicing. To serve, spoon Tomatillo Guacamole on plates, top with enchiladas and steak slices. Garnish with sour cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!