Macaroni and Cheese Florentine
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is so creamy. My kids don't even realize they are eating spinach. From Knorr.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (4 ounce) package knorr cream of spinach soup mix
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, undercooked slightly, drained
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs (optional)
- In a medium saucepan combine milk, water and soup mix.
- Stirring constantly bring to a boil over medium-high heat, boil 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Stir in cheese and mustard until smooth.
- Add macaroni.
- Turn into a greased 2-quart casserole. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 375F for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION