Macadamia Chocolate Chip Cookies
photo by Crisco Recipes
- Ready In:
- 1 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening or 1 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1⁄2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- COMBINE shortening, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, buttermilk and vanilla in large bowl; beat at medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- COMBINE flour, oats, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Add gradually to shortening mixture at low speed until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Cover. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- HEAT oven to 325ºF. Coat baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- DROP dough by rounded or heaping teaspoons 3 inches apart onto prepared baking sheet.
- BAKE 14 to 16 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet before removing to cooling rack to cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!