Lychee Saketini Blush
- Ready In:
- 2 ounces stolichnaya vanilla vodka
- 2 ounces sake
- 2 tablespoons lychee syrup
- 1⁄2 ounce grenadine, which is a splash
- 2 lychees (to garnish)
- Chill 2 martini glasses.
- Fill a martini shaker with ice and add vodka, sake, lychee syrup, and grenadine.
- Shake to combine.
- Strain into the chilled glasses and garnish with a lychee nut dropped in each glass.
- Serve immediately.
Join The Conversation
Thank you Hope for thinking of me. I made this using 6 fresh lychee`s for the syrup and a my Drunken Cherries Recipe #50395 in place of the grenadine for I didn`t have either. I placed the cherry and lychees in a mini processor and blender till smooth put into the shaker with frozen vodka and 1/2 ounce sake (being I didn`t want the sake to overpower the delicate flavor of the lyhcee. I did strain so not to get ant pulp. Thanks again for a refreshing, delicately, sweet drink.