Lurka Logs (Indian Cardamom Cookies)(1964)
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Sift flour and baking powder together and set aside.
- Combine cardamom, salt and butter.
- Gradually blend in sugar.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually stir in flour mixture.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons 2" apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Flatten tops by pressing with the bottom of a glass covered with a damp cloth.
- Sprinkle tops with sugar and coconut.
- Bake until edges are lightly browned, about 8-10 minutes.
- Cool on sheets 1 minute, then remove to a rack.
- Store in an airtight container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!