Lucky Charms Treats
A twist on the Rice Krispie treat...with my all time favorite "kid" cereal!
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 25 large marshmallows or 2 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 5 cups Lucky Charms cereal
- Grease 9x9x2-inch pan.
- Melt margarine and marshmallows until smooth, either over medium heat in a saucepan or in the microwave.
- Stir in Lucky Charms until well coated. Press into pan with buttered hands.
- Cut into squares when cool.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I could only get 4 1/4 cups of cereal from the box and the 25 large marshmallows weren't enough to cover all the cereal. I ended up melting the rest of the bag of marshmallows to finish coating the rest. This was too much for a square pan so I used a larger rectangular one. Tastes great though!Reply
see 4 more