Luby's-Style Cafeteria Cranberry Fruit Salad
photo by Mandi Goodman
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 20mins
- In a saucepan, mix sugar and water, stirring to dissolve sugar. Bring to a boil.
- Add cranberries. Return to a boil, reduce heat and boil gently 4 to 5 minutes or until most cranberries have popped, stirring occasionally.
- Remove cranberries from heat and cool completely at room temperature.
- Quarter the apple; core and chop. Add to cool cranberries. Chop the orange and banana and add to cranberries with the nuts.
- Mix well and refrigerate until serving time, at least 4 hours or overnight.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!