Lower in Fat - High Protein Breakfast Bread for Bread Machines
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2⁄3 cup wheat flour
- 2⁄3 cup soy flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups wheat gluten flour
- 1⁄2 cup flax seed
- 3 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons yeast
- 1⁄3 cup sunflower seeds
- 2⁄3 cup raisins
- ADD ALL THE INGREDIENTS IN ORDER.
- Use water at room temperature.
- Dig a hole and add the 2 teaspoons of yeast.
- Bury the hole mildly.
- SET THE BREADMAKER TO YOUR SWEET CYCLE.
- PREPARE THE MIX INS: Sunflower Kernels and Raisins or Dried Cherries.
- WHEN THE TIMER GOES OFF, ADD THEM.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!