Low-Fat Taco Casserole
- Ready In:
- 12 taco shells
- 1 lb ground turkey or 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup salsa
- 6 ounces shredded reduced-fat cheese
- Brown meat until no longer pink and drain (I also rinse it to remove any additional fat) and follow instructions on taco seasoning packet.
- Crumble six taco shells into the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Spread meat mixture evenly over top of shells, spread kidney beans over the meat, spread soup over kidney beans, sprinkle cheese over soup, crumble remaining taco shells over cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!