Low Fat Snickers Dessert
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Here's one for all you low-cal Zaar members....this was given to me by my girlfriend who is always trying to create low-fat recipes.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice milk, slightly softened
- 1 container Cool Whip Free, frozen topping (not the huge tub, just the normal size tub)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into a 13x9-inch pan.
- Cut into 16 equal size piece.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was so easy! Although I didn't get my ice cream softened enough and it was a little hard to mix...but well worth it in the end! I used sugar-free, fat-free vanilla ice cream and reduced fat peanut butter to help a smidge with the calorie/fat content, and it worked out perfectly! This is a wonderful dessert that tastes sinful although it isn't. I can't wait to make this during our sweltering summers! Made for Kittencal in remembrance of John. -hugs-Reply