Low-Fat New York Style Cheescake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
Graham Cracker Crust
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup i can't believe it's not butter stick margarine, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 extra large eggs
- 2 cups fat free sour cream
Graham Cracker Crust:
- In a small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and Splenda. Add melted margarine and mix thoroughly. Place crumb mixture in bottom only of 10 inch non-stick spring form pan and pack down firmly. Place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy. Add Splenda, vanilla and eggs one at a time and beat until smooth and no lumps. Fold in 2 cups of sour cream. Pour filling into spring form pan on top of graham cracker crust.
- Bake with a water bath in oven for 45 minutes or until outside edges are puffed and center is still a little jiggly. Then take cheesecake out of oven and let cool on counter top for 1 hour. Then place cheesecake in refrigerator and allow 6 - 8 hours to cool before eating.
- 1 serving = 1 slice (1/8 of cheesecake) 1 serving = 8 WW points.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!