Low Fat Hot Cross Buns Bread & Butter Pudding!!
- Ready In:
- CUT Hot Cross Buns in three pieces lengthways.
- Butter and jam slices.
- In bowl, COMBINE milk, Splenda, 1 egg, additional 1 egg white and vanilla essence.
- LET sit for 30 minutes; making sure slices on covered in liquid (MAY need to put plate on top to weigh down).
- BAKE in 180C oven for about 25 minutes (until mixture has set).
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>G'day! I'm 51, married, born and bred in NY, am now an Aussie who calls Australia home! I love animals, nature, reading, entering competitions and consider myself S-P-O-N-T-A-N-E-O-U-S and B-U-B-B-L-Y in my personality! I am quite FASCINATED with people and things U-N-I-Q-U-E, JUST like ME! I am VERY P-A-S-S-I-O-N-A-T-E about cooking and trying recipes from all world cusines! I LOVE to eat and enjoy our South Australian red wine! :)I have started a Home Cook blog which I am EXTREMELY P-A-S-S-I-O-N-A-T-E about called What's On The List? and I hope to be able to inspire people around the world one recipe and one event at a time too! http://whatsonthelist.net So come on over and please let me know what you think too!WHOO HOO WHOO HOO!</p>