Low Fat Chocolate Chip Cookies (Vegan)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Delicious, cakey/chewy chocolate chip cookies, 100% vegan, low fat, relatively low calorie, delightful.
- Ready In:
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour or 1 3/4 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup earth balance soy margarine
- 1⁄3 cup organic and unrefined granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar or 1/3 cup splenda brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla soy yogurt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees; line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour and baking soda.
- In smaller bowl, cream margarine and sugars. Stir in yogurt and vanilla, beat well.
- Combine the margarine/sugar mixture with the flour, mix until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon sized balls onto baking sheets. About fifteen cookies per baking sheet. You may need to smooth cookies into more 'cookie' shapes - they spread, but not too much.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, until golden. Remove from oven & sheets, allow to cool before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION