Low Fat Cheesy Pasta
- Ready In:
- Cook box of penne per package directions and keep warm.
- Mince garlic and sauté in butter/olive oil blend until garlic is slightly golden.
- Add broth and milk.
- Add 3 tsp flour, salt/pepper to taste.
- Simmer and stir constantly until sauce thickens.
- Pour over warm pasta, coat and enjoy!
- **You can put anything in this, chicken, broccoli, any vegetables -- play with it! Have fun with it!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a 28 yr old female from Buffalo, NY. I work as an insurance claim representative. I recently lost 50 lbs with the help of this website...I never thought that eating healthy could taste so good! I always use Barilla Plus Pasta which is wheat pasta when ever I make a pasta dish and low fat or fat free everything. I also use Olive oil and garlic (LOVE garlic) in virtually everything i make! I love to try out new recipes and my boyfriend LOVES being the guinea pig!