Low Carb Turkey Salad Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Can also use Chicken. Courtesy of Low Carb Recipe Box
- Ready In:
- 4 cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Combine the first 8 ingredients in a greased 2 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with a touch of paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 450 degree oven for 15 minutes or until heated through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION