Low Carb Tortilla Lasagna
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb ground chicken
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- 16 ounces spaghetti sauce or 16 ounces pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 low-carb tortillas (8-inch)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Sprinkle the spices over the chicken then cook in frying pan until no longer pink.
- Spread 2 tbsp of pizza sauce in 9X9 baking dish. Stir the rest of the sauce in with the chicken.
- Lay 1 tortilla in the bottom of the baking dish. Spread 1/3 of the ricotta, meat mixture, & mozzarella. Repeat to make 2 more layers.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes or until sauce is bubbling. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Follower of Jesus: I have a strong faith in God & his love for all of us. He is the first & last in my life and it is my desire to tell others of His greatest gift to us...His Son. Explorer: I love to learn about new cultures & try new foods. While in Morocco I learned to appreciate the use of spices. Wife: I'm married to my best friend. Sister: I am the oldest of six children. Mother: My son lives in CA while my daughter lives close to me. Grandmother: My beautiful granddaughter has stolen my heart.